Founded in 1994, Clark Associates, Inc. is a customer focused sales & service representative of high quality electrical apparatus manufacturers. Our specialty is providing technical solutions and equipment for power quality needs as well as low voltage and medium voltage electrical distribution systems. We have knowledgeable and experienced personnel located in offices through out New England and Upstate New York who can help solve your electrical distribution needs including:
- Uninterruptible Power Systems to serve your mission critical electrical equipment.
- Power Quality products to eliminate voltage surges, improve power factor, mitigate harmonics, provide stable power, or automatically transfer from Utility to generator power.
- Transformers from 10 kVA to 650 MVA with liquid-filled, dry type, and cast-coil designs for all voltage classes.
- Medium Voltage and Low Voltage apparatus including switchgear, switchboards, busway, reclosers, capacitors, arrestors, and molded rubber products.
- Electrical substations through 345 KV.
- Electrical insulating fluids and Spill Prevention Control and Containment systems.
- Fiberglass and composite material boxes, vaults, and enclosures for below and above grade applications.